George Barris Munsters Koach Black 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of George Barris Munster Koach Black die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Red flocked interior.
- Has opening four doors.
- Heavyweight die-cast metal.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Precise, accurate interior and complete chassis.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-3.5 inches.
- In 1928 George Barris and his older brother Sam moved to Roseville, California and the two started creating "Barris Brothers" custom cars. Barris' passion and business expanded over the years, garnered the attention of Hollywood, and this led to customizing cars for movies, television, and personal cars for the stars of the time, including Frank Sinatra, Zsa Zsa Gabor, and Elvis Presley. The Barris Koach was built from three Model T bodies. The car was decked out with amazing details, including roll steel scrollwork, brass radiator, split radius rods and T-springs. It was an amazing undertaking, given that the scrollwork alone took 500 hours to complete. But Barris pulled it all together in just three weeks - meeting the studio's deadline.
Length: 8.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X
We Also Recommend
Barricade Custom Police Car From "Transformers" Movie 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada Metals
Mechanic's Corner "Hot Pursuit" Central Command "California Highway Patrol" (CHP) Diorama for 1/64 Scale Models by Greenlight
George Barris Ice Cream Truck "Daisy Bell" Custom Persimmon Red Pearl Limited Edition to 4652 pieces Worldwide "Johnny Lightning 50th Anniversary" 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Johnny Lightni
Skill 2 Snap Model Kit Speed Racer Mach 5 1/25 Scale Model by Polar Lights