Detroit Muscle Release 48, Set of 6 Cars IN DISPLAY CASES 1/64 Diecast Model Cars by M2 Machines
- Brand new 1/64 scale diecast car models of Detroit Muscle Release 48, Set of 6 Cars IN DISPLAY CASES die cast model cars by M2 Machines.
- Brand new boxes.
- Real rubber tires.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Officially licensed product.
- Detailed interiors, exteriors.
- Die-cast metal body and chassis.
- Packed in an individual DISPLAY CASES.
- Dimensions of each car is approximately L-2.5-3 inches long.
- PLEASE NOTE: Might come with a possible chase car instead of one of the cars in a set, but it is not guaranteed.
- Chase Car: 1968/5 Mercury Cougar R-Code. The Body is Cool Gray, The Top is Black Vinyl, Semi-Gloss Black with Vinyl Texture, The Trim and Bumpers are Cool Gray, The Tail Lights are Cool Gray, Stripe and Hood Scoop are Semi-Gloss Black. Since this is a NEW B&W Chase Car, There's no Colors or Chrome! All the colors are Grays. The Chrome Trim, Bumpers and Small Caps are now Painted on Molded in PMS Cool Gray 2C. Limited Edition to 750 pieces Worldwide.
- THIS SET INCLUDES FOLLOWING MODELS:
- 1) 1967 Chevrolet Nova Emerald Turquoise.
- 2) 1968 Ford Mustang GT 390 Acapulco Blue with White Stripes.
- 3) 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Forest Green with White Stripes.
- 4) 1968/5 Mercury Cougar R-Code Cardinal Red with Black Vinyl Top.
- 5) 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona HEMI Charger Red with White Stripes.
- 6) 1970 Dodge Super Bee 383 Orange with Black Top and Black Stripes.
Length: 8.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X
We Also Recommend
Barricade Custom Police Car From "Transformers" Movie 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada Metals
Mechanic's Corner "Hot Pursuit" Central Command "California Highway Patrol" (CHP) Diorama for 1/64 Scale Models by Greenlight
George Barris Ice Cream Truck "Daisy Bell" Custom Persimmon Red Pearl Limited Edition to 4652 pieces Worldwide "Johnny Lightning 50th Anniversary" 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Johnny Lightni
George Barris Munsters Koach Black 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld