1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Metallic Bronze "MCACN" 10th Anniversary Limited Edition to 1002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Metallic Bronze "MCACN" 10th Anniversary (Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals) Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-12.25, W-4, H-3.5 inches.
- The 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona was developed specifically for NASCAR. It was loud to both the ears and the eyes with its iconic large rear wing, front nose cone, and 426 HEMI® rumbling under the hood. This 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona is equipped with a rare factory 4-speed HEMI® and painted T5 Bronze with tan interior and white bee stripe. It's a striking combination, especially when paired with color-matched dog-dish wheels and redline tires.
- This vehicle was featured at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals. Well-documented throughout its history, this 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona was once a part of the Otis Chandler collection as well as the infamous Tim Wellborn Museum collection. Famous people who have owned this car include NFL linebacker Kevin Greene, and even David Spade who famously bid this car up to $900,000 at a 2015 Mecum Auction!
Length: 8.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X
We Also Recommend
Barricade Custom Police Car From "Transformers" Movie 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada Metals
Mechanic's Corner "Hot Pursuit" Central Command "California Highway Patrol" (CHP) Diorama for 1/64 Scale Models by Greenlight
George Barris Ice Cream Truck "Daisy Bell" Custom Persimmon Red Pearl Limited Edition to 4652 pieces Worldwide "Johnny Lightning 50th Anniversary" 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Johnny Lightni
George Barris Munsters Koach Black 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld