1969 Ford Mustang Shelby GT-350 Fastback Pilot Car Acapulco Blue Metallic with Black Stripes "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) "50th Anniversary of the Boss Engines" (1969-2019) 1
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Ford Mustang Shelby GT-350 Fastback Pilot Car Acapulco Blue Metallic with Black Stripes "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) "50th Anniversary of the Boss Engines" (1969-2019) die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Precise accuracy.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has carpeted interior.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- The 1969 "G" Code Boss 302 Shelby® GT-350™ with VIN 9F02G482244, was the 1-of-1 pilot prototype for the year 1970. What's unique about this car, is that it was ordered three days after the Boss 302s went into production on April 19, 1969. The production order number is one of a kind-9999. Only three or four members at the top of Ford would have had access to that special order number. Shelby was not one of those people. Ford Motor Company confirmed that Edsel Ford II or Bunkie Knudsen, the president of Ford at the time, would have been two of the possible executives that had access to that number, and to place this order. It very well could have been a present to Carroll Shelby since he was racing the Boss 302 Shelby team cars. However, the Boss program was canceled less than two weeks after this car was built, due to Carroll Shelby resigning from Ford Motor Company.
- Truly an artifact of automotive history, Auto World is honored to replicate this "pilot" Acapulco Blue 1969 Shelby® GT-350™ with Boss 302 engine!
Length: 8.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X
We Also Recommend
Barricade Custom Police Car From "Transformers" Movie 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada Metals
Mechanic's Corner "Hot Pursuit" Central Command "California Highway Patrol" (CHP) Diorama for 1/64 Scale Models by Greenlight
George Barris Ice Cream Truck "Daisy Bell" Custom Persimmon Red Pearl Limited Edition to 4652 pieces Worldwide "Johnny Lightning 50th Anniversary" 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Johnny Lightni
George Barris Munsters Koach Black 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld