1969 Dodge Charger R/T Hardtop B3 Light Blue Metallic with White Interior "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Dodge Charger R/T Hardtop B3 Light Blue Metallic with White Interior "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.5, W-4, H-3 inches.
- One of the things on Roger Zeivel's bucket list was to own a 1969 Dodge Charger. While at a car show with his son, one pulled up behind them with a "for sale" sign on it. After looking it over, Roger decided to buy it. The car was painted Plum Crazy purple, but after inspecting the tag, he knew it was originally B3 Light Blue Poly. Unfortunately, Roger battled health problems for the next four years, so the car sat untouched. Afterwards, he knew it was time to restore his B3 Dodge Charger. Together, he and his son set forth their six-month journey into meticulous restoration. They performed nearly all of the work themselves, except for the paint. To this day, people are amazed that it only took them six months to fully transform the car back to original factory condition.
- Fully restored, this car boasts the 440 engine with 4-speed bucket seat console, 3:54 Dana rear end, white transverse stripe, Magnum 500 wheels with red line tires, power steering, and power disc brakes.
Length: 8.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X
We Also Recommend
Garage Shop Tool Set of 7 pieces "Bigfoot #1 The Original Monster Truck" 1/18 Diecast Replica by GMP
Engine and Transmission Replica Blown Drag from "The Chizler V" Vintage Dragster 1/18 Model by GMP
Engine with Headers and Transmission Replica Hemi Bullet Hemi 426 1/18 by Acme
Engine and Transmission Replica Blown 426 Hemi Drag from 1941 Gasser 1/18 by ACME