1969 Plymouth GTX Hardtop X9 Black Velvet with Red Interior "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Plymouth GTX Hardtop X9 Black Velvet with Red Interior "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.25, W-4.25, H-3 inches.
- Justin Hargrave's 1969 Plymouth GTX isn't just an amazing car. It's a multi-generational labor of love from his father, Mel. The two had many car shows, restorations, and project cars together when, in 1993, Mel Hargrave spotted this 1969 Plymouth GTX at a Billy Peedins' "Mopar playground". It was love at first test drive. Mel walked out with the keys and took it for a test run. Justin said, "Dad nailed it, race-shifted it, and pulled in to Peedins garage and said, "Billy, consider this sold!" After many wonderful father and son memories, Justin inherited the Plymouth GTX, and performed a full restoration, preserving not only a great piece of highway Americana, but treasured family memories, too!
Length: 8.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X
We Also Recommend
Barricade Custom Police Car From "Transformers" Movie 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada Metals
Mechanic's Corner "Hot Pursuit" Central Command "California Highway Patrol" (CHP) Diorama for 1/64 Scale Models by Greenlight
George Barris Ice Cream Truck "Daisy Bell" Custom Persimmon Red Pearl Limited Edition to 4652 pieces Worldwide "Johnny Lightning 50th Anniversary" 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Johnny Lightni
George Barris Munsters Koach Black 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld