1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Yenko Hardtop Olympic Gold Metallic with Black Top and Black Stripes 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Yenko Hardtop Olympic Gold Metallic with Black Top and Black Stripes die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.25, H-3.25 inches.
- If you wanted the best high-performance Chevrolet® money could buy in the late 1960s, you went to Yenko® Chevrolet at 575 West Pike Street in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. Yenko® Chevrolet was a dealership from 1949 to 1982 that gained a reputation for custom-built high-performance muscle cars. Beginning with the Corvair®, they progressed into the Nova™, Camaro™, Chevelle™, and Vega™ muscle car market. By 1969, with the help of GM's COPO (Central Office Production Order) system, the cars Yenko® ordered had the desired L-72 427ci engines factory-installed. Today, Yenko®-built vehicles are some of the most sought-after and highly-desirable muscle cars ever made.
Length: 8.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X
We Also Recommend
1939 Chevrolet Panel Truck Red "Phillips 66" (Phillips Petroleum Co. Geological Dept.) "Running on Empty" Series 4 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
1969 Chevrolet Yenko/SC COPO Nova Tuxedo Black with Light Blue Stripes "Greenlight Muscle" Series 24 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
1985 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z #8 Shock Green and Black Limited Edition to 5786 pieces Worldwide 1/64 Diecast Model Car by M2 Machines
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Candy Red "Classic Muscle" 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Maisto