1972 Ford Mustang Trojan Horse NHRA Funny Car Model Limited to 1500pc 1/18 Model Car Autoworld AW1122
- Brand new 1:18 scale car model of 1972 Ford Mustang Trojan Horse NHRA Funny Car model by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition 1 of 1500 Produced Worldwide.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Has opening engine compartment.
- Has plastic body and diecast chassis.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- The Trojan Horse was a world champion funny car owned by Larry
- Fullerton from the late 1960s until his death in 1981.
- Larry Fullerton and the Trojan Horse won the 1972 NHRA world championship, setting a then world record.
- The Doheny and Fulleron Trojan Horse was a great looking car but also the quickest funny car of 1972.
- In the 1972 NHRA Summernationals, the car recorded a then quickest 6.42 /228 in the first round of eliminations.
- Larry Fulleron first began to use the Trojan Horse name with a 71 Mustang. He continued to campaign the Trojan Horse line through the 1970s.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X
We Also Recommend
Barricade Custom Police Car From "Transformers" Movie 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada Metals
Mechanic's Corner "Hot Pursuit" Central Command "California Highway Patrol" (CHP) Diorama for 1/64 Scale Models by Greenlight
George Barris Ice Cream Truck "Daisy Bell" Custom Persimmon Red Pearl Limited Edition to 4652 pieces Worldwide "Johnny Lightning 50th Anniversary" 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Johnny Lightni
George Barris Munsters Koach Black 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld