Larry Arnold's King Fish 1970's Plymouth Cuda Funny Car Limited Edition to 750pcs 1/18 Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale car model of Larry Arnold's King Fish 1970 Plymouth Cuda Funny Car Limited Edition to 750pcs model by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition 1 of 750 Produced Worldwide.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Blue with Authentic Kingfish Cuda Graphics.
- Plumbed and Wired HEMI Engine.
- Diecast Tube Chassis.
- Serialized Chassis.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Accurate Interior & Chassis.
- Lift-Up Body with Prop-Rod.
- Has opening engine compartment.
- Has plastic body and diecast chassis.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- In the mid and late 1960s, Larry Arnold was already a seasoned driver, previously wheeling notable cars. In 1970, Arnold started racing TM Smallwood's Kingfish Cuda, but in 1971 Arnold bought the Kingfish and making it in the record books with winning the Super nationals in Ontario in 1971.
- This replica funny car is based on the Kingfish Cuda funny car, around the time Arnold and the Kingfish made runner-up in the 1972 Gatornationals and won the IHRA Pro-Am at Rockingham, North Carolina.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X
We Also Recommend
Barricade Custom Police Car From "Transformers" Movie 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada Metals
Mechanic's Corner "Hot Pursuit" Central Command "California Highway Patrol" (CHP) Diorama for 1/64 Scale Models by Greenlight
George Barris Ice Cream Truck "Daisy Bell" Custom Persimmon Red Pearl Limited Edition to 4652 pieces Worldwide "Johnny Lightning 50th Anniversary" 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Johnny Lightni
George Barris Munsters Koach Black 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld