1953 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible Tunis Blue Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1953 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible Tunis Blue Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.5, W-4.5, H-3 inches.
- In 1952, Cadillac was celebrating their 50-year golden anniversary. They need an exquisite vehicle to epitomize their momentous milestone. The Cadillac Eldorado was the answer. The first generation of the Eldorado was produced from 1952 to 1958 only. It was the most expensive vehicle in their lineup. The sweeping lines, golden emblems, and breathtaking chrome detailing was irresistibly luxurious and 100% Cadillac quality.
- Autoworld has replicated this rolling work of art in factory matched Tunis Blue, wire wheels, and enough chrome for two vehicles! Under the hood is the highly-detailed 331ci V8 with 4-speed transmission.
Length: 8.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X
We Also Recommend
1975 Cadillac Eldorado Dark Blue Metallic with Light Blue (Partial) Vinyl Top "Custom Lowriders" Limited Edition to 4800 pieces Worldwide 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1975 Cadillac Eldorado Black with Brown (Partial) Vinyl Top "Custom Lowriders" Limited Edition to 4800 pieces Worldwide 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1931 Cadillac V16 Burnt Orange and Brown Metallic with White Top 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Racing Champions
1966 Cadillac Ambulance Red "Special Edition" Limited Edition to 3600 pieces Worldwide 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Johnny Lightning