1953 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible Tunis Blue Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1953 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible Tunis Blue Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.5, W-4.5, H-3 inches.
- In 1952, Cadillac was celebrating their 50-year golden anniversary. They need an exquisite vehicle to epitomize their momentous milestone. The Cadillac Eldorado was the answer. The first generation of the Eldorado was produced from 1952 to 1958 only. It was the most expensive vehicle in their lineup. The sweeping lines, golden emblems, and breathtaking chrome detailing was irresistibly luxurious and 100% Cadillac quality.
- Autoworld has replicated this rolling work of art in factory matched Tunis Blue, wire wheels, and enough chrome for two vehicles! Under the hood is the highly-detailed 331ci V8 with 4-speed transmission.
Length: 8.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X
We Also Recommend
Barricade Custom Police Car From "Transformers" Movie 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada Metals
Mechanic's Corner "Hot Pursuit" Central Command "California Highway Patrol" (CHP) Diorama for 1/64 Scale Models by Greenlight
George Barris Ice Cream Truck "Daisy Bell" Custom Persimmon Red Pearl Limited Edition to 4652 pieces Worldwide "Johnny Lightning 50th Anniversary" 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Johnny Lightni
George Barris Munsters Koach Black 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld