1953 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible Gloss Light Green with Dark Green Interior 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1953 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible Gloss Light Green with Dark Green Interior die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Precise accuracy.
- Carpeted interior.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.5, W-4.5, H-3 inches.
- In 1952, Cadillac® was celebrating their 50-year golden anniversary. They needed an exquisite vehicle to epitomize their momentous milestone. The Cadillac® Eldorado™ was the answer. The first generation of the Eldorado™ was produced from 1952 to 1953 only. It was the most expensive vehicle in their lineup. The sweeping lines, golden emblems, and breathtaking chrome detailing was irresistibly luxurious and 100% Cadillac® quality - the gold standard of luxury.
- Auto World has replicated this rolling work of art in factory matched Gloss Green, wire wheels, and enough chrome for two vehicles! Under the hood is the highly-detailed 331ci V8 with 4-speed hydramatic transmission.
Length: 8.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X
We Also Recommend
1975 Cadillac Eldorado Dark Blue Metallic with Light Blue (Partial) Vinyl Top "Custom Lowriders" Limited Edition to 4800 pieces Worldwide 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1975 Cadillac Eldorado Black with Brown (Partial) Vinyl Top "Custom Lowriders" Limited Edition to 4800 pieces Worldwide 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1931 Cadillac V16 Burnt Orange and Brown Metallic with White Top 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Racing Champions
1966 Cadillac Ambulance Red "Special Edition" Limited Edition to 3600 pieces Worldwide 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Johnny Lightning