1965 Chevrolet El Camino Hugger Orange with Parade Float Limited Edition to 4,000 pieces Worldwide "Tow & Go" Series 1 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Johnny Lightning
- Brand new 1/64 scale diecast car model of 1965 Chevrolet El Camino Hugger Orange with Parade Float Limited Edition to 4,000 pieces Worldwide "Tow & Go" Series 1 die cast model car by Johnny Lightning.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- Real rubber tires.
- Comes in a blister pack.
- Officially licensed product.
- Die-cast metal body and chassis.
- Dimensions approximately L-7.5 inches long.
- Comes with corkscrew jack for stand-alone display.
- Die-cast metal trailer with highly detailed poly-resin body.
Length: 10.0000 inch X Length: 3.0000 inch X Length: 6.0000 inch X
We Also Recommend
Barricade Custom Police Car From "Transformers" Movie 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada Metals
Mechanic's Corner "Hot Pursuit" Central Command "California Highway Patrol" (CHP) Diorama for 1/64 Scale Models by Greenlight
George Barris Ice Cream Truck "Daisy Bell" Custom Persimmon Red Pearl Limited Edition to 4652 pieces Worldwide "Johnny Lightning 50th Anniversary" 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Johnny Lightni
George Barris Munsters Koach Black 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld